Happy Monday! I can’t believe we are already in Week 3 of the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge. How is it going?
I hate to admit it, but this week has been the opposite of clean and organized. My whole house is a mess and it feels like we have every creepy crawly bug moving into our house. I blame it on the spring weather we’ve been having here in Northern California. The kids and I have spent most of the week outside taking walks, riding bikes, and playing at the park. Not that i’m complaining – it has been glorious.
Over the next few days, I plan to get my arms around the bug situation and remove a spider web that has existed for far too long in a high window. I’m also planning to drop at least one bag of clothes off to charity and go through the kids’ spring clothes.
This week, I want to highlight an awesome post from Adrian’s Crazy Life. She shares some thoughtful and practical ways to keep your arms around the mess and make your home “self-cleaning”. I could definitely use more self-cleaning around here!
WELCOME TO WEEK #3 OF THE 40 BAGS IN 40 DAYS CHALLENGE!
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge is a weekly link up for bloggers to share their posts on spring cleaning, organization, and decluttering. If you’re a blogger, we would love for you to participate! If you don’t blog, you can still check out the featured posts and new posts below.
The 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge runs each week, starting at 8am eastern time, and the link party stays open for new posts through Thursday so you have plenty of time to post. After that you will still be able to see all of the posts that have been linked. The party is open to bloggers from all over the world – though I can only read English.
The bloggers bringing you the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge:
- Everyone is welcome to link up to 2 family friendly posts on cleaning, decluttering, or organization each week. We reserve the right to delete any posts we don’t believe to be “family friendly.”
- Please Follow your Hosts!
- Be a Good Party Goer and visit at least 3 other posts and don’t forget to comment!
- By linking to this party you are giving Aileen Cooks, By George Organizing, and Happily Homegrown permission to feature one picture on our websites, social media, and blogs. Proper credit will always be given to you. We are not responsible for stolen and/or misused images, misused projects and ideas.
- By participating in the link party, you give permission to receive a weekly email inviting you to the #40Bags40Days link party.
- We will be sharing the featured posts on social media and pinning a pin from the original article on 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge board and in the 40 Bags in 40 Days Challenge Facebook community. Don’t forget to follow along!
JOIN US! SCROLL DOWN TO THE END OF THE LINKS TO ENTER!