7 Day De-Cluttering Challenge
If you have areas in your house that overwhelm you by the mess, clutter, and stuff. This spring cleaning challenge is for you! We have several areas in our home that are disorganized and overflowing with stuff. Stuff we don’t need or use.
I need some motivation and accountability in-order to take on and complete this challenge. My goal is to spend just 20 minutes per day spring cleaning my most overwhelming areas and end the week with a cleaner and more streamlined house.
- 5 Steps to a Cleaner House
- Homemade Reusable “Swiffer” Mop Pads
- Getting More Done With Small Children
Starting Monday, I will focus on 1 area of my home to de-clutter per day. I will purge at least 10 items per day and update here on the blog every night. As I purge, I will designate each item as either Trash or Donate. At the end of the week, I will donate all of the usable items and be done with the overwhelming mess!
As I mentioned, this challenge should only take you about 20 minutes per day to complete and by the end of the week, your house will be less cluttered and easier to clean.Spring Clean Your House with the 7 Day De-Cluttering Challenge! #springcleaning Click To Tweet
JOIN THE CHALLENGE: Comment below to let us know you’re in and bookmark this page so you can come back each day to check in!
Here are the rules:
- Choose 7 areas or rooms of your home that overwhelm you and write them down.
- Focus on just 1 area per day to de-clutter, so you don’t burn out.
- Designate 1 box or bag for garbage and 1 box or bag for donations/to-sell items.
- Get rid of AT LEAST 10 items per area/per day.
- Update us on your de-cluttering progress here on aileencooks.com – we will post updates every day!
Here are my areas of focus:
- Linen Closet – Read Day One
- Kitchen – Read Day Two
- Kid’s Closet – Read Day Three
- Baby’s Closet – Read Day Four
- My Dresser – Read Day Five
- Pantry – Read Day Six
- Art Supplies
JOIN THE CHALLENGE: Comment below to let us know you’re in and bookmark this page so you can come back each day to see everyone’s updates.