This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency on behalf of Macy’s; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
Are you a foodie like me? Do you like trying new flavors and enjoy following celebrity chefs? Then I have an event for you!
On Saturday, April 7th Macy’s Culinary Council is hosting a 3-course dinner with Food Network star chef Stuart O’Keefe! This event is hosted in Macy’s Union Square in San Francisco.
I am excited about this event because:
- I love to learn about cooking and love to eat!
- I really enjoyed my last culinary council event.
- I miss San Francisco at night so much!
Fun fact: Before having kids, I worked full time in San Francisco as a technical recruiter and was just 3 blocks from union square. It’s the heart of shopping in San Francisco. San Francisco is so beautiful at night and I look forward to enjoying some of my favorite things while visiting one of my favorite cities.
If you are local to the bay area, you should check out this event! Tickets do need to be purchased ahead of time. They are just $35, which is an amazing deal for a three-course dinner with a celebrity chef! Plus, all guests in attendance will receive a $10 Macy’s Gift Card and Chef Stuart’s Cookbook: The Quick Six Fix!
Here are the details of the Macy’s Culinary Council event in San Francisco:
- Event: Three-course dinner with Food Network Star Chef Stuart O’Keefe
- Date/Time: April 7 at 6pm
- Location: Macy’s Union Square, Cellar Kitchen, Lower Level, 170 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102-2202
- Buy Tickets Here