This post contains affiliate links. Making a purchase through one of these links gives Aileen Cooks a (very small) commission and contributes to the cost of running this site; at no additional cost to you. Read my disclosure policy here.
This resources page is a running list of the products and resources I personally use. I will periodically add to this list as I discover new useful things.
Favorite Kitchen Tools
- Calphalon Nonstick Muffin Pan
- Reynolds Foil Baking Cups
- Wilton Nonstick Cookie Pan
- American Metalcraft Pizza Peel
Favorite Kitchen Appliances
- KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer
- Instant Pot Duo 60
- Hamilton Beach Set ‘n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker
- Cuisinart Smart Stick Immersion Blender
Favorite Canning Accessories
- Granite Ware Water Bath Canner with Rack
- Back to Basics Home Canning Set
- Fruit Fresh
- Kerr Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ball Wide Mouth Plastic Storage Lids
- Mel’s Kitchen Cafe – Amazing Recipes! My absolute favorite food blog.
- 100 Days of Real Food – Great resource if you’re trying to cut back on processed food.
- Daily MOMtivity – Great projects for kids, recipes, and practical advice for moms.
- This Pilgrim Life – Great recipes, including real food Instant Pot recipes.
- Fun Cheap or Free – A great resource for saving money and budgeting. She is also a mom of a large family and offers advice on staying on budget with kids.