I love making breakfast in the instant pot! These instant pot breakfast recipes are such a convenient way to prep breakfast ahead of time so you can ensure you are not skipping breakfast. We have everything from instant pot cinnamon rolls to instant pot jam and instant pot egg bites to instant pot yogurt on this list!
All of our Instant pot recipes
You can see our instant pot recipes broken down by category here:
- Instant Pot Appetizers
- Instant Pot Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
- Instant Pot Beef Recipes
- Instant Pot Pork Recipes
- Instant Pot Soup Recipes
- Instant Pot Pasta Recipes
- Instant Pot Dessert Recipes
We also have an entire chapter dedicated to instant pot breakfasts in our cookbook.
Which Instant Pot should I purchase?
We have three of the Instant Pot Duo line. It has all of the features we like and works great! We recommend the 8 quart for a family of 5 or more (or if you like to make large cuts of meat and entertain often). The 6 quart is great for a smaller family or couple. I don’t recommend purchasing the mini as your primary pressure cooker, but it is great as a second pot for side dishes and desserts!
Can eggs touch in instant pot?
Yes. When making hard-boiled eggs in the instant pot, they can absolutely be touching. They can sit against each other on the trivet and even be stacked on top of each other.
How to make hard boiled eggs in the instant pot?
Hard boiled eggs in the instant pot are incredibly easy and make super easy-peel eggs!
- Start by adding 1 cup water and trivet inside instant pot.
- Add as many eggs as you want to cook. They can be stacked on top of each other, but don’t surpass the max fill line.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or high pressure button and set to 5 minutes.
- Natural pressure release for 5 minutes and then quick release the remaining pressure.
- Remove eggs and place in an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Peel and eat.
- Refrigerate up to 5 days.
Did you try one of the instant pot breakfast recipes? Let us know which ones you tried. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.