As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make perfect lamb chops every time in your instant pot! You are going to love this asian-inspired instant pot lamb chops recipe with a perfectly sticky glaze.
If you have been wanting to branch out and try making different cuts of meat in your instant pot, you are in for a real treat! I love cooking meat in my instant pot because it comes out perfectly tender and moist. You will never eat a bite of dry meat again when using your instant pot.
Lamb Chops in a Pressure Cooker
This instant pot lamb chop recipe is fun because it marinates and then is glazed in a sticky spicy-sweet sauce made of brown sugar and chili sauce. This recipe does require marinating for a minimum of 4 hours, but it is well worth the wait. Mixing together the sauce takes less than 10 minutes.
I recommend you make the marinade the night before and let it sit in you fridge overnight. Then, you can throw it in your instant pot the next night and have dinner ready in 30-40 minutes, with very little hands-on time!
What to serve with lamb chops?
I love serving this with a simple side of steamed vegetables. You could also serve it with fried rice. Yum!
Instant Pot Lamb Chops Recipe
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sambal chili paste
- 1 pound 8-10 lamb chops
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup chicken broth
- sesame seeds for garnish
- In a medium bowl, whisk together in a bowl brown sugar, ground ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and sambal paste.
- Place lamb chops in a gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag and pour half of the marinade over the chops.
- Reserve rest of the marinade in the fridge for later.
- Seal and massage ingredients together.
- Marinate lamb chops in the fridge 4 to 24 hours.
- Press the saute button on the instant pot and add olive oil.
- Remove the marinated lamb chops from the bag and place in the hot oil.
- Sear lamb chops for 2 minutes, flip, and sear another 2 minutes.
- Pour the chicken broth into the instant pot and deglaze the bottom of the pot. Turn the instant pot off.
- Whisk in the reserved marinade.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and set it to 2 minutes on high pressure.
- Natural pressure release.
- Once all of the pressure is released, remove the lid, and take out the lamb chops (leave the sauce). Let them rest on a plate for a few minutes.
- Turn the instant pot on saute and bring the sauce to a boil. Let it cook, until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve lamb chops drizzled with sauce and sesame seeds.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest.
Did you try this recipe for instant pot lamb chops? Let us know what you thought with a rating or comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks or #aileencooks.