As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pizza night is always a family favorite! Give your fam a homemade serving by making this mouthwatering Grilled Flatbread Pizza. They’ll never go back to takeout!
Welcome to Aileen Cooks, foodie friends! My name is Aileen and I’m all about connecting with parents through delicious recipes. Today, I’m thrilled to share with you a delicious yet, simple Grilled Flatbread Pizza. Trust me when I say: your family will be begging for seconds!
We Love Pizza! Got Any More Pizza-Inspired Recipes?
I am so glad you asked! Take a look at these delicious pizza dishes:
What Is a Grilled Flatbread Pizza?
My rendition of Grilled Flatbread Pizza uses naan bread as its base, and is topped with a generous amount of mozzarella, pepperoni and sausage. It’s then grilled to perfection using a Blackstone Grill, adding a burst of smokey flavor to the pizzas.
What Other Toppings Can I Use?
The best part about this Blackstone Pizza is that you can pretty much use any topping your heart desires. I highly recommend:
- Red and yellow bell peppers
- Blue cheese
- Black or green olives
How Long Does It Take To Cook Grilled Flatbread Pizza?
Great news! This grilled pizza is easy-breezy to whip-up and doesn’t take much time to cook! Just set your Blackstone Grill to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and grill your pizza for about 5 to 8 minutes.
What Can I Serve With My Flatbread Pizza?
No pizza dinner is good without any sides! I recommend serving this pizza with the following:
The Benefits of a Blackstone Grill
Blackstone Grills have risen in popularity over the last few years… and for good reason! They’re simple to operate and even simpler to maintain! I love them for their grease management systems. They’re also best known for all of their cooking space – making it easy to cook for an entire family!
How Do I Store Leftover Flatbread Pizza?
Found yourself with some leftovers? No problem! All you have to do is wrap your pizza with plastic, followed by aluminum foil. You can then refrigerate the pizza for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
To re-cook after freezing, allow it to thaw on your countertop, then bake in your oven for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F or until completely heated through.
Grilled Flatbread Pizza
- 4 pieces naan bread
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 up pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pre-cooked sausage
- Gather your ingredients.
- Place your naan bread on a clean cooking/working surface.
- Build your pizza by spreading the sauce onto the Naan bread.
- Sprinkle cheese over the sauce.
- Top the cheese with pepperoni and sausage (or any desired toppings)
- Carefully transfer the prepared pizzas to the Blackstone grill (if you haven't already).
- Set the grill to 375 degrees F.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook the pizzas for 5-8 minutes, until cheese is melted. Be careful not to let the bottoms burn.
- Slice each pizza into four pieces. Serve and enjoy!