I love a good restaurant Alfredo sauce. But, did you know you can make a deliciously creamy and decadent Alfredo sauce quickly and easily at home? You sure can!This recipe requires just a few simple ingredients and it will be ready in just 10 minutes.
No, really. That’s all it takes.
Simply start by simmering some melted butter and heavy cream together in a sauce pan. Whisk in freshly minced garlic and grated parmesan cheese until melted and serve!
Now all you need to do is decide if you’re serving it on pasta or pizza.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Melt butter in a medium sauce pan of medium heat.
- Whisk in heavy cream and bring to a simmer, stirring constantly.
- Simmer while stirring for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in minced garlic and grated Parmesan until cheese is melted.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from heat.
- Toss with your favorite pasta or use as a pizza sauce.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311