You need this instant pot oreo cheesecake in your life! It’s a creamy and delicious instant pot dessert recipe with just the right crunch from the chocolaty Oreo cookies.
I made this instant pot oreo cheesecake and it was so good! If you have an electric pressure cooker, then you need to try this instant pot recipe for instant pot Oreo cheesecake. Make sure to also check out our recipes for Instant Pot Brownie Cheesecake, Instant Pot Nutella Cheesecake, instant pot pumpkin cheesecake and instant pot Reese’s cheesecake.
Love your Instant Pot? Join our Family Friendly Instant Pot Recipes group on Facebook!
Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake vs. Oven Baked Cheesecake
You might be wondering why you should bother making a cheesecake in the instant pot when you can make one in the oven. I was skeptical at first, too.
Then I actually got around to experimenting with cheesecake in my instant pot. Now I understand why so many people love this method. This Oreo cheesecake was easy to make and was so creamy and delicious.
It also doesn’t heat up your house like an oven does – perfect for the hotter months. Making this recipe in the colder months? You can use your oven for something else while still baking cheesecake! Plus, it’s so fun to experiment with making desserts in the instant pot – like this Instant Pot Funfetti Cake Recipe.
Really, you can’t go wrong with Oreo anything. We love our Oreos around here. We have made it a little tradition to enjoy Oreos when we are out camping with our kids and I love incorporating them into recipes at home when I can.
Not only are these chocolate sandwich cookies delicious on their own, they make desserts taste amazing. They are delicious in this instant pot Oreo cheesecake (they make the recipe, really), but equally delicious in this recipe for peanut butter cup cookie bars. Plus, they make a darn good cookie pop.
What pan to use for Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake?
Okay, let’s talk technicalities for a moment. I used my Instant Pot Duo 6 quart to make this recipe and my Fat Daddio 7 inch by 3 inch push pan. You will need some type of cheesecake pan for this recipe and that is the one I recommend. (both links are affiliate links).
You need this instant pot oreo cheesecake in your life! It's creamy and delicious with just the right crunch from the chocolaty Oreo cookies.
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 10 Oreo cookies, chopped and divided
- Line a 7-inch by 3-inch push pan with parchment paper and grease with cooking spray.
- Place 16 Oreo cookies in a gallon sized zip-top and seal. Roll with a rolling pin until small crumbs are formed.
- Mix crushed Oreo cookies and melted butter together.
- Press Oreo cookie crust into the bottom and 1/2 way up the sides of the greased and lined push pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or with a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the sour cream and eggs (beating after each addition).
- Once cheesecake batter is fully combined, fold in 1/2 of the chopped Oreo cookies.
- Pour Oreo cheesecake batter into lined push pan.
- Cover the top of the cheesecake pan with a paper towel and loosely cover with a piece of foil (just to hold the paper towel in place).
- Pour 1 cup water into the bottom of the instant pot electric pressure cooker and add trivet.
- Create a foil sling with a long piece of foil and carefully lower the cheesecake into the instant pot.
- Close lid and set to sealing.
- Cook at manual-high pressure for 40 minutes.
- Natural pressure release (NPR) for 10 minutes.
- Carefully remove from Instant pot using the foil sling. Remove paper foil and paper towel.
- Let fully cool on top of a cooling rack.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Top your instant pot oreo cheesecake with remaining chopped Oreo cookies and serve chilled.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 493Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 120mgSodium 370mgCarbohydrates 44gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 30gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 7g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
We love making instant pot oreo cheesecake and hope you enjoy it, too!