Roasted Garlic Three Cheese Lasagna
This roasted garlic three cheese lasagna is the perfect comfort meal. It’s also insanely easy and quick to put together thanks to the no boil lasagna and new Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce. The sauce is so flavorful and fragrant, you don’t have to add anything to it. I just pour it directly from the jar into the lasagna pan.
This recipe is meatless, so you don’t even have to turn on the stove. Don’t worry, it’s plenty filling, thanks to the blend of mozzarella, Parmesan, and cottage cheeses.
Ragu is all about homestyle traditions, which is fitting as I made this for my weekly dinner date with my sister. Every week, my sister and I get together with our kids for dinner and a visit. Our kids get to see their cousins and play and we get to catch up on each others lives.
It’s not a fancy dinner date. Our goal is good food and family time. We usually watch a movie or show together and go our separate ways. It’s a simple tradition, but I have come to really look forward and depend on seeing my sister and nieces every week.
This roasted garlic three cheese lasagna made our weekly tradition easy. I threw together the lasagna during nap time and kept it in my fridge until it was time to bake it for dinner. Since I’m in the later stages of my pregnancy (6 weeks to go!), it’s nice to have a meal I can prep earlier in the day when I have more energy (See how I stocked my freezer for the new baby).
- 2 Jars Ragu Homestyle Thick and Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 9 oz. box oven ready, no boil lasagna noodles
- 4 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 16 oz. cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cottage cheese, 2 cups mozzarella, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- Spray a 9x13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 jar of pasta sauce into the bottom of the casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Place 3 no boil lasagna noodles over the sauce (they will expand in the oven).
- Scoop one cup of the cheese mixture onto the lasagna noodles and spread across. Top with 1/3 jar of sauce, and 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat until you have 5 layers of lasagna noodles. Top the last layer with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the foil and bake an additional 5 minutes, until the cheese is melted.
- Let sit for 15 minutes prior to serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 289
Thank you to our sponsor, Ragu for supporting our site and making this post possible. Visit their campaign landing page to learn more about the new line of Ragu Homestyle sauces and find a taste of home.