It’s that time of year again – time for back to school! With back to school, comes lots of school lunches! If you’re looking to make a fun themed bento-box lunch, then you should try this fun star-themed lunch!
Whether you’re kids are going to school in-person, online, or homeschooling – they have to eat lunch! Why not make the start of a new school year extra special with some fun lunches!
This tutorial for star shaped sandwiches is very easy. So, you can make yourself feel fancy and get your kids excited about lunch, without spending much time in the kitchen.
Included in this bento box lunch is a ham sandwich and star-shaped fruit and cheese.
Supplies needed for Star-themed Bento Box Lunch:
If you don’t have a circle cookie cutter, you can use the top of a glass instead. You will need the mini star cookie cutter. Cutting everything out by hand would take a long time!
More fun school lunch ideas:
- Dragon Lunchbox Notes + Special Lunchbox Treats
- 8 Lunchbox Friendly Muffins
- Fruit Kabobs with Strawberry Yogurt Dip
- 2 slices bread
- 1 slice ham
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 apple
- 1 kiwi
- Cut out two circles of bread using a circle cookie cutter.
- Take one of the circles and cut out a start in the middle using a small star cookie cutter.
- Take a slice of ham (or your choice of cold cut) and cut out a circle.
- Place the lunchmeat between the two slices of bread.
- Slice the cheese and fruit lengthwise and cut out small stars using the cookie cutter.
- Arrange in a bento box or on a plate.
The top of a glass may be used in place of the circle cookie cutter.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 571Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 121mgSodium 1909mgCarbohydrates 56gFiber 6gSugar 21gProtein 45g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you make this star-themed lunch for your kiddos? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!