Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
These chicken salad lettuce wraps are a great lighter version of the classic chicken salad. It’s still wonderfully flavorful and filling, with less mayonnaise and served on lettuce instead of bread or crackers.
I love making chicken salad with grapes. They add a nice pop of flavor and color that makes you want to dig right in.
This dish can be made up to 48 hours in advance and chilled in the fridge until you’re ready to eat it. It’s a great way to use up leftover roast chicken. Don’t have leftover chicken? Try this recipe.
Serve this with —> Honey Lime Fruit Salad
- 2 Cups Cooked Chicken, diced
- 2 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup red grapes, halved
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Romaine lettuce for serving
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, eggs, celery, and grapes. Mix until combined.
- Add the mayonnaise, sweet relish, salt and pepper. Mix well until the salad is evenly coated.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or chill for up to 2 days.
Amount Per Serving Calories 344