Honey Lime Fruit Salad
This fruit salad is made with all fresh fruit – strawberries, blueberries, red seedless grapes, and mandarin oranges (also knows as cuties). It’s topped with lime zest and a light dressing made with lime juice and honey. It is so good. The entire bowl was consumed within minutes. Next time I will have to make a double batch if I have any hopes for seconds.
I love to serve this salad at kid’s birthday parties and BBQs. It’s also a very simple kid-friendly dish to bring to a potluck.
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and quartered
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved if very large
- 4 mandarin oranges, peeled and separated
- Zest from one lime
- Juice from one lime
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, grapes, oranges, and lime zest.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice and honey.
- Fold the honey lime dressing into the fruit salad right before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 165
Source: Adapted from Mel’s Kitchen Cafe