Make a fun and colorful treat that your kids are sure to love with this recipe for fruit pebbles cereal bars! They make the perfect treat for St. Patrick’s Day or a rainbow party!
Fruity Pebbles Cereal Bars with Rainbow Marshmallows
These cereal bars are so much fun. They are made like Rice Krispie treats with melted mini marshmallows but they are fruity and colorful. After the treat bars are prepared, we top them with colorful cereal marshmallows, gold sequins sprinkles, and green sprinkles!
The “cereal marshmallows” are dehydrated mini marshmallows in a variety of colors. I’m linking to them on Amazon as that’s the only place I have been able to find them. They are similar to the marshmallows you would find in a cereal like Lucky Charms.
I am also linking to the gold sequins sprinkles on amazon. You might also be able to find them at a store like Michael’s or similar that sells a lot of cake decorating items.
Can I double this recipe?
This recipe for fruity pebbles cereal bars makes 6 bars in a. 9×9 pan. If you want to double the recipe, you can, just make them in a 11×15 inch pan.
More bar recipes:
- Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodle Bars
- Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars From Scratch
- 6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 1 (10-ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup cereal marshmallows
- Gold sequins sprinkles
- Green sprinkles
- Grease a 9x9 inch pan and set aside.
- Melt butter in a large pan over medium-low heat.
- Mix in mini marshmallows and stir until completely meltd.
- Place cereal in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour melted marshmallows over cereal and mix until well coated.
- Press cereal mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle cereal marshmallows, green sprinkles, and gold sequins sprinkles over the top and press lightly.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 233Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 20mgSodium 202mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 0gSugar 15gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Fruity Pebbles Cereal Bars? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks and #aileencooks.