These simple and delicious grilled chicken tacos are the perfect recipe for your next taco night. They are fresh and flavorful, with just the right amount of spice.
To flavor the chicken, I mixed together taco seasoning (my large container of taco seasoning is from Costco) and a couple tablespoons of olive oil. It spread easily on the chicken and didn’t fall off while grilling.
Paired with just a few simple ingredients, these grilled chicken tacos were fresh and healthy. It’s one of those recipes I feel great about feeding to my family.
On a side note, my 2 year old sliced these tomatoes for me. I would say she did a pretty good job! (Check out my tips on cooking with kids here)
Tried this recipe? Please consider leaving me a comment and rating.
Make these tasty grilled chicken tacos for your next taco night!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 flour tortillas
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- shredded romaine lettuce
- Preheat your grill to medium heat.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the taco seasoning and olive oil.
- Brush the taco seasoning-olive oil mix over both sides of each chicken breast.
- Grill the chicken for 8 minutes per side, until the internal temperature of your chicken reaches 165 degrees.
- Slice the chicken and serve on tortillas with avocado, tomato, cheese, and shredded lettuce.
Amount Per Serving Calories 786
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Instant Pot Salsa Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Beef Tacos
- Black Bean and Chicken Taco Salad