Frozen pizza rolls in the air fryer come out so crispy and delicious! Keep reading for the best way to cook air fryer frozen pizza rolls. This recipe works for both Annie’s Pizza Poppers and Totino’s Pizza Rolls!
The best way to cook Frozen Pizza Rolls
I love, love, love pizza rolls. They bring me back to my high school days when I basically lived on pizza rolls and bagel bites. I picked up a bunch of frozen foods at Sprouts to test out in my air fryer.
These are not the Totinos brand, but they are the same size and taste the same. So this recipe will also work with the Totinos pizza rolls. Also, if you are looking for a slightly “healthier” brand of frozen pizza rolls, Annie’s Pizza Poppers were really good!
More frozen foods to cook in your air fryer
If you are looking for more ways to utilize your air fryer with simple frozen foods, try these recipes:
- Air Fryer Frozen Pot Stickers
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
Frozen Pizza Rolls in an Air Fryer
I made air fryer frozen pizza rolls in my air fryer oven, but you can also cook them in a basket-style air fryer. The cook time and temperature stay the same! Keep in mind that all air fryer temperatures and cooking strength can vary, so it’s important to watch the pizza rolls and make sure they don’t burn.
- 1 box frozen pizza rolls
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Place frozen pizza rolls in air fryer in an even layer.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, turning half-way through.
- Pizza rolls are done when they are golden brown and some start to leak a little bit of sauce and cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer frozen pizza rolls? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.