Make perfectly crisp air fryer frozen pot stickers in just 15 minutes with this easy tutorial!
Cooking appetizers in an air fryer are such a great way to make perfectly crispy and tasty foods without the added fat! Cooking frozen pot stickers in an air fryer are no different. They come out perfectly crisp and crunchy on the outside and warm and chewy in the center.
More frozen foods to cook in your air fryer
If you are looking for more ways to utilize your air fryer with simple frozen foods, try these recipes:
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
How many frozen pot stickers can I air fry at once?
That really depends on the size of your air fryer. Whether you are cooking 2 pot stickers or 12 pot stickers, the cook time will stay the same. However, as with most air fried items, it is best to have the pot stickers spaced apart. They can touch but they won’t get quite as crispy.
Can I stack pot stickers in an air fryer?
No. You want your pot stickers in an even layer. Plan to flip them once while cooking.
How to make Air Fryer Frozen Pot Stickers?
- Start by preheating your air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Place your frozen pot stickers in a bowl and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil.
- Toss the pot stickers so they are evenly coated with oil.
- Place frozen pot stickers inside air fryer. Space them out so they are not touching.
- Air fry for 14 minutes (flipping half-way through), until crispy and slightly browned around the edges.
What to serve with air fried pot stickers?
We love serving pot stickers with fried rice or cauliflower rice. Pot stickers are also delicious when drizzled with soy sauce and red wine vinegar.
More Air Fryer Recipes:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Maple Bacon Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 12 frozen pot stickers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Place pot stickers and oil in a bowl.
- Toss to coat the pot stickers in the oil.
- Arrange pot stickers in air fryer in a single layer so pot stickers are not touching.
- Air fry for 14 minutes, flipping once.
- Pot stickers are ready when they are crispy and the edges are slightly browned.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 3 pot stickers
Amount Per Serving Calories 267Total Fat 15gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 28mgSodium 421mgCarbohydrates 22gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 11g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer frozen pot stickers? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.