As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Air fryer hash brown patties are incredibly easy to make and come out perfectly tender on the inside and crispy on the outside! You are going to love making breakfast in your air fryer!
More frozen foods to cook in your air fryer
If you are looking for more ways to utilize your air fryer with simple frozen foods, try these recipes:
- Air Fryer Frozen Pot Stickers
- Air Fryer Frozen Mozzarella Sticks
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Corn Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns vs. Microwave Hash Browns
I try to always have hash brown patties on hand because they are easy to make, kid friendly, and fill up my very hungry 7-year-old son. We discovered in kindergarten that he tended to have a better day at school when he had a filling breakfast.
So, I said goodbye to cereal and embraced eggs + sides for breakfasts. One of his very favorite thing to have at breakfast is hash browns. I would often make them in the microwave because it’s fast and I don’t have to hover over them like I do when they are on the stove.
Cooking frozen hash brown patties in an air fryer
I decided to experiment with cooking frozen hash brown patties in the air fryer and I am so glad that I did! They don’t come out soggy like in the microwave and instead are crispy on the outside.
I love how convenient it is to have them on hand and am glad to have another way to cook them – in my handy air fryer! I made these in my air fryer oven, but they will also work in a basket-style air fryer.
What to serve with air fryer frozen hash browns?
More air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns Recipe
- 2 frozen hash brown patties
- cooking spray
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- When air fryer is preheated, place frozen hash brown patties inside air fryer.
- Air fry for 6 minutes.
- Spray both sides of hash browns and flip.
- Air fry for an additional 6 minutes.
- Remove hash browns from air fryer and serve hot.
Did you try this recipe for Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.