If you’re looking for a fun and easy appetizer to serve during game day, than look no further than these adorable and fun game day pizza bites that are shaped like little footballs! This post was sponsored by Red Baron. All opinions are my own.
I put these babies together using Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas. After baking them in the oven, simply cut off the crusts and cut them into footballs using kitchen shears.
Top them off with a few shreds of carrots and a fancy little toothpick. Your appetizers will be ready just in time for the big game and bonus: you can munch on the crusts while you’re making them (this is a no judgement zone).
These would be perfect served alongside a charcuterie board. We teach you everything you need to know in our post How to Make a Charcuterie Board.
I love having them in the freezer because they are an easy way to feed unexpected guests and make a great lunch when I have nothing in the fridge – don’t want to starve or eat peanut butter and jelly again. Mom Life, am I right?
Other delicious game-day recipes: Ranch Deviled Eggs, Instant Pot Italian Beef, Air Fryer Chicken Wings, and Fish Cakes
- 2 Red Baron Singles 4 Cheese Deep Dish Pizza
- 2 Red Baron Singles Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza
- Shredded Carrots
- 16 to othpicks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line one baking sheet with foil.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet and bake for 22-24 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Slice the crust off using a sharp knife.
- Cut into football shapes using a sharp knife or kitchen sheers.
- Place to pieces of shredded carrots in the center of each piece until they resemble footballs.
- Place toothpicks in the center of each game day pizza bite.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 210
Did you try this recipe? We would love it if you would leave us a rating and comment!