This post was sponsored by Red Baron. All opinions are my own.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy appetizer to serve during game day, than look no further than these adorable and fun game day pizza bites that are shaped like little footballs!
I put these babies together using Red Baron® Singles Deep Dish Pizzas. After baking them in the oven, simply cut off the crusts and cut them into footballs using kitchen shears. Top them off with a few shreds of carrots and a fancy little toothpick. Your appetizers will be ready just in time for the big game and bonus: you can munch on the crusts while you’re making them (this is a no judgement zone).
I picked up Red Baron Deep Dish Singles and Red Baron Minis at Sam’s Club.
I love having them in the freezer because they are an easy way to feed unexpected guests and make a great lunch when I have nothing in the fridge – don’t want to starve or eat peanut butter and jelly again. Mom Life, am I right?
Other delicious appetizers: Ranch Deviled Eggs and Fish Cakes
- 2 Red Baron Singles 4 Cheese Deep Dish Pizza
- 2 Red Baron Singles Pepperoni Deep Dish Pizza
- Shredded Carrots
- 16 to othpicks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line one baking sheet with foil.
- Place pizzas on baking sheet and bake for 22-24 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Slice the crust off using a sharp knife.
- Cut into football shapes using a sharp knife or kitchen sheers.
- Place to pieces of shredded carrots in the center of each piece until they resemble footballs.
- Place toothpicks in the center of each game day pizza bite.
- Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 210
Did you try this recipe? We would love it if you would leave us a rating and comment!