Make these Mummy Chicken Fries for your upcoming Halloween party and wow your friends. These easy to make recipe will make your appetizers fun and just a little bit spooky. Thank you to Tyson Foods for sponsoring this post!
How to make Mummy Chicken Fries?
Start by opening a container of crescent dough. Cut it into thin strips.
Roll the slices of crescent dough into long snakes and wrap around Tyson Any’tizers Chicken Fries, making sure you leave room for the eyes.
Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Using a toothpick, add two dabs of mustard and top with candy eyes.
Pair with spooky Halloween decorations for a frightening feast.
Mummy chicken fries are a fun Halloween appetizer!
- 1 package crescent roll dough
- 18 Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Fries, homestyle
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 36 candy eyes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Roll out package of crescent rolls and slice dough into thin strips.
- Roll dough out into long snakes and wrap around Tyson Any'tizers Chicken Fries, leaving room between the first and second wrap for the eyes.
- Place mummy chicken fries on lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly golden brown.
- Using a toothpick, dap two spots of mustard in the space for the eyes and top with candy eyes. Repeat with the remaining mummy chicken fingers.
Amount Per Serving Calories 245