Whip up a batch of this amazing Peanut Butter Cup Bark as a gift for a friend, holiday pot luck, or just to fulfill that major Reese’s carving you’ve been having all week!
Today I’m sharing a recipe that includes my favorite candy – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Not only does it include the mini peanut butter cups, but it also features it’s sweet little cousin, Reese’s Pieces.
Seriously, you need this peanut butter bark in your life. ASAP.
More peanut butter dessert recipes to try:
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars
- Peanut Butter Bars with Chocolate Frosting
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups Reese’s chips
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup Mini Reese’s Cups, halved
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Warm a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Grease pan with cooking spray.
- Pour Reese's chips into warmed sauce pan.
- Stir constantly, until chips are fully melted. About 3 minutes.
- Pour the melted chips onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Use a rubber spatula to spread the chips out evenly over the parchment paper.
- Top the melted chips with the Reese's Pieces and halved mini peanut butter cups.
- Place the candy into the fridge to cool, about 1 hour.
- Once the bark is fully cooled and hardened, break into pieces and enjoy.
- Store in any uneaten leftovers in an air-tight container, up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 382Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 3mgSodium 245mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 3gSugar 35gProtein 8g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for peanut butter cup bark? Let me know what you thought with a rating and comment.