Make a delicious steak dinner in your air fryer in just 20 minutes! You are going to love this fool-proof recipe for air fryer ribeye steak!
This buttery ribeye steak cooks perfectly in the air fryer, nestled next to a generous serving of sliced mushrooms. You don’t want to miss out on this air fryer recipe!
What to serve with Air Fryer Steak?
- Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
- Air Fryer Baked Potatoes
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (9-ounce) ribeye steak
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- Whisk in worcestershire, garlic powder, parsely flakes, pepper, and salt. Remove from heat.
- Brush butter mixture on both sides of steak.
- Place steak inside air fryer.
- Add mushrooms in air fryer, next to steak.
- Air fry for 10 minutes. Flip steak over and cook an additional 8 minutes.
- Remove steak and mushrooms from air fryer.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
COSORI Air Fryer,Max XL 5.8 Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,ETL Listed(100 Recipes)
The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12 ("I Love My" Series)
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1 steak and mushroom
Amount Per Serving Calories 926Total Fat 65gSaturated Fat 31gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 26gCholesterol 275mgSodium 2755mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 6gSugar 9gProtein 64g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
As you may know, I’m excited to be one of Google’s paid early testers for their Thank with Google pilot program. Thank with Google is an experimental feature that allows you to purchase a virtual sticker and directly show your appreciation for content on my website. As a loyal supporter, you can now feel more connected and engaged because you have the ability to express yourself and share what my work means to you.
I have loved seeing the variety of stickers and messages my readers have selected to date. And remember, every time you send a paid sticker, you can add a personal message which I enjoy receiving. For me, these virtual stickers translate into direct revenue to support the work that goes into the content that you are enjoying on my blog.
You can find the Thank with Google feature in multiple places on my site, including in my sidebar and as a button at the top of this and all blog posts. If you try it out, let me know what you think! Thanks as always for your support.