Peanut butter cup cookie bars filled with mini peanut butter cups, chocolate sandwich cookies, and semi-sweet chocolate chips. Good luck just eating one of these delicious cookie bars!
I knew I wanted to get creative with the traditional blondies recipe and branch out to add more fun and flavor. I have found it with these cookie bars. They are perfectly cakey and bursting with flavor. If you’re in love with peanut butter cups like I am, you should also try this recipe for no-bake peanut butter cups. Also, if you are looking for a super fast cookie bar recipe, try these Christmas Cookie bars made with cake mix!
Looking for more tasty treats? Check out our recipes for Soft and Chewy Snickerdoodle Bars, Christmas puppy chow, Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars From Scratch, Grinch Christmas Cookies, Easy Peppermint Bark (Just 4 ingredients), and Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake.
The mini peanut butter cups get just a little melty fresh out of the oven and the chopped chocolate sandwich cookies add an extra texture that move these peanut butter cup cookie bars up to rock star status. I even warmed one of the cookie bars up and served it over vanilla ice cream after an especially long day. I ate it too quickly to take a picture, sorry.
This dessert is made in a 9×13 inch pan. It feeds a crowd (if you want it to), so it’s a great option if you need to bring something to a dinner party, barbecue, etc. Or you could just hoard them at home like I did. 😉
- 2/3 cup melted butter
- 1 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 chocolate sandwich cookies, chopped
- 1/2 cup mini peanut butter cups
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until a paste forms. Allow to cool slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the beaten eggs and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, chocolate chips, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Slowly mix the flour mixture into the butter mixture, adding just 1/3 of the flour at a time until fully combined.
- Pour the cookie bar batter into the greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle the mini peanut butter cups and chopped chocolate cookie sandwiches over the top of the cookie batter. Gently press the toppings into the batter with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Store in an air-tight container at room temperature.
Nutrition InformationYield 16 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 291Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 45mgSodium 310mgCarbohydrates 39gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 23gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 4g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!