Make a sweet treat for your family and friends this year with these Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars! They are so easy to make cake mix cookie bars with adorable red, pink, and white M&Ms added to the mix!
We love cake mix cookie bars because they are a semi-homemade recipe that saves time but still gives you that fresh-baked treat you are craving! This recipe is dressed up to make them fun for Valentine’s Day with fun pink and red M&Ms!
I just love the spirit behind Valentine’s Day and showing your friends and family you care. Especially now that I have kids, I look forward to giving them little treats and appreciate how their school uses Valentine’s Day as an opportunity to celebrate friendship.
That’s why these cookies are so perfect! They are easy to make, and make enough to share with family and friends! Other sweet treats for Valentine’s Day we have shared are Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs for Kids, Dark Chocolate Truffles, Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies, and Instant Pot Heart Shaped Chocolate Cake.
How to store Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars?
These cookie bars can be stored at room temperature in an air tight container, up to 3 days. Although, they probably won’t last that long!
Can I freeze these Valentine’s Day treats?
You bet! Make sure they are FULLY cooled. Wrap each one in two layers of plastic wrap and place them in a zip top freezer bag. Squeeze as much air out as possible and freeze up to 3 months.
Make a sweet treat for your family and friends this year with these Valentine's Day Cookie Bars! They are so easy to make cake mix cookie bars with adorable red, pink, and white M&Ms added to the mix!
- 1 (15-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup valentine’s M&Ms
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven 325 degrees. Grease an 8x8 square baking dish and set aside.
- Combine cake mix, pudding, eggs, and melted butter in a large bowl.
- Mix well.
- Let sit for a minute to let butter you mixed into the batter reach a cooler temperature and then add M&M’s! If you do not wait, the chocolate will melt.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool on a cooling rack until the cookie bars cool to room temperature.
- Cut into squares, serve, and enjoy!
Cake mix cookie bars may be store in an air tight container at room temperature, up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size1 cake mix cookie bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 206Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 34mgSodium 262mgCarbohydrates 33gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 20gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars? Let us know what you thought with a rating and review (star rating above). You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks and #aileencooks.