As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whip up a batch of this easy and fun cake batter dip! The strawberry pudding turns this tasty dunkaroo dip pink, making it perfect for Valentine’s Day!
I love easy recipes that look fancy and taste great, just like these Sprinkle Pudding Cookies and this Pumpkin Dip. This cake batter dip (also known as Dunkaroo Dip) is definitely one of those recipes. It takes 10 minutes or less to mix together and leaves you with an adorable and tasty dip to share with friends or family.
This cake batter dip is perfect as an easy dessert and would make the perfect treat on Valentine’s Day for your kids. I know mine love anything with sprinkles!
Pair it with strawberries and call it a “healthier” dessert while still enjoying a special sweet treat. If this dessert is up your alley, be sure to check out more of our fresh strawberry recipes.
How to make cake batter dip?
As I mentioned, this recipe is incredibly easy. You simply mix together a container of frozen whipped topping (thawed), strawberry pudding mix, and 1/2 a box of strawberry cake mix. Stir it together with some milk and you are all set with a creamy dip. Then, all you have to do is sprinkle it with your favorite sprinkles and you are set!
Also, if you want more recipes using cool whip, try thanksgiving fruit salad!
Different sprinkles for different holidays!
The great thing about this dunkaroo dip is you can change it up for different holidays. Just change the sprinkles! Use red white and blue sprinkles for Memorial Day or Independence Day. Use red and green sprinkles for Christmas. You get the idea!
Other easy desserts:
- Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs for Kids
- Easy Peppermint Bark (Just 4 ingredients)
- Strawberry Nutella Turnovers
Strawberry Cake Batter Dip Recipe
- 1 8-ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 3-ounce Strawberry Pudding Mix
- 1/2 7.5 ounce Box Strawberry Cake Mix
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- Strawberries & Cookies for serving
- Combine cake mix, pudding, whipped topping, and milk in a large bowl.
- Mix well until fully combined and the dip turns pink.
- Place in a serving bowl and add sprinkles.
- Serve with cookies & strawberries and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe for strawberry cake batter dip? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.