This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForFall #CollectiveBias
Like us on Facebook for more delicious recipes!
Pumpkin roll cupcakes are perfect if you’re short on time but still want to serve something fancy for a party or Sunday dinner. These cupcakes are a delicious blend of pumpkin cake, cream cheese frosting, and delicious chilled Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy.
As you probably know, I love the fall baking season and creating recipes with all the pumpkin spice, but I don’t always have time to bake. If that sounds like you, than this recipe is for you! (You might also like Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake)
This recipe for pumpkin roll cupcakes is made with Reddi-wip Extra Creamy and The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting.
- The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Reddi-wip Extra Creamy
- Line a standard muffin tin with foil liners and set aside.
- Slice the pumpkin roll in half.
- Cut each half into 6 pieces.
- Gently press pumpkin roll pieces into lined muffin tin slots, using your fingers to round the pumpkin roll, as needed.
- Top with Reddi-wip Extra Creamy and serve immediately.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 207.5