This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Conagra Brands. All opinions are mine alone. #ReddiForFall #CollectiveBias
Like us on Facebook for more delicious recipes!
Pumpkin roll cupcakes are perfect if you’re short on time but still want to serve something fancy for a party or Sunday dinner. These cupcakes are a delicious blend of pumpkin cake, cream cheese frosting, and delicious chilled Reddi-wip® Extra Creamy.
As you probably know, I love the fall baking season and creating recipes with all the pumpkin spice, but I don’t always have time to bake. If that sounds like you, than this recipe is for you!
This recipe for pumpkin roll cupcakes is made with Reddi-wip Extra Creamy and The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting.
Delicious 2 ingredient pumpkin roll cupcakes!
- The Bakery at Walmart Pumpkin Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Reddi-wip Extra Creamy
- Line a standard muffin tin with foil liners and set aside.
- Slice the pumpkin roll in half.
- Cut each half into 6 pieces.
- Gently press pumpkin roll pieces into lined muffin tin slots, using your fingers to round the pumpkin roll, as needed.
- Top with Reddi-wip Extra Creamy and serve immediately.
- Store any unused portion in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 207.5