Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes are cheesecake in cupcake form. They are sweet and creamy – the perfect fall dessert. Serve them plain or topped with whipped cream for an extra special treat.
What makes these mini pumpkin cheesecakes special?
The gingersnap bottom on these mini pumpkin cheesecakes takes some of the work out of making cheesecake – making it even more attainable for the amateur baker and a perfectly easy recipe to make with your kids.
Another great thing about these mini pumpkin cheesecakes is they are freezer friendly. So make up a big batch of these pumpkin treats and pop them into your freezer so you have a sweet treat on hand when you have a pumpkin craving.
Not that I know from experience or anything. Ahem.
More Delicious Pumpkin Desserts:
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Glazed Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- Pumpkin Streusel Coffee Cake
- Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Special equipment used to make these pumpkin cheesecake cupcakes (affiliate links):
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Mini pumpkin cheesecakes baked on top of ginger snap cookies. Yum!
- Foil cupcake liners
- Cooking Spray
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 16 oz. can pure pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 24 ginger snap cookies
- Whipped cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two muffin tins with foil cupcake liners. Spray the inside of the foil liners with cooking spray and set aside.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Slowly beat in the pumpkin, eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, and all spice.
- Place 1 ginger snap cookie in the bottom of each foil cupcake liner.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each cupcake liner, filling just to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Gently remove and allow the cupcakes to cool to room temperature. Then, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve with whip cream on top.
We love enjoying all types of pumpkin desserts during the fall, but these mini pumpkin cheesecakes are my favorite!