Air fryer red potatoes are perfectly crispy baby red potatoes air fried with just a little bit of oil and the perfect blend of seasonings! If you like roasted red potatoes, you are going to LOVE this air fryer version!
Crispy Air Fryer Red Potatoes
If I had to choose just one thing that the air fryer consistently wins at, it would be potatoes.
Not only do air fryer potatoes come out extra crispy, but they take less time to cook than in the oven. Plus, you don’t have to heat up your oven during the hot days of summer.
There are so many reasons to make these potatoes in the air fryer. Why not make them tonight?
All Things Air Fryer
If you love cooking with your air fryer as much as me, make sure to pick up my air fryer cookbook: The 'I Love My Air Fryer' Affordable Meals Recipe Book and sign up for my newsletter so you are the first to hear about new recipes!
Also, if you like Facebook groups, I run an Air Fryer Recipe group that has lots and lots of recipes for the air fryer.
More Potato Recipes:
Cooking red potatoes in an air fryer
Making baby red potatoes in the air fryer is really simple. Here is a quick overview of how to do it. Scroll down for the full recipe, ingredients, and option to print. Make sure to bookmark this page or save it to Pinterest, too!
- Start by washing your potatoes well. There is no need to peel the skins.
- Quarter the baby red potatoes so they are in wedges.
- Add them to a mixing bowl and drizzle them with oil. Stir them around and add more oil into they are lightly and evenly coated.
- Sprinkle in the seasonings and mix again, so the seasoning is evenly distributed and sticking to the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in your pre-heated air fryer and cook until crispy and fork tender. Yum Yum.
What seasonings to add to red potatoes?
In this recipe, we use a classic combination of rosemary, thyme, and garlic; but there are many other flavor combinations that will taste great on air fried red potatoes. Here are some ideas:
- Lemon pepper seasoning can give you delicious Greek-style potato wedges.
- A mix of garlic powder, mild chili powder, salt and black pepper are fantastic together.
- Taco or fajita seasoning mix is also delicious on baby potatoes.
- Fresh rosemary with onion powder is another yummy combination.
What to serve with air fried potatoes?
- Easy Cheeseburger Sliders
- Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Parmesan Roasted Asparagus
- 1 pound baby red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Cut potatoes into quarters.
- Place poatoes and oil inside a large mixing bowl.
- Mix well, until potatoes are evenly coated with oil.
- Add salt, garlic powder, thyme, and rosemary to bowl of potatoes.
- Stir again, until seasonings are evenly distributed on potatoes.
- Place potatoes inside air fryer and air fry for 10 minutes.
- Stir potatoes and cook an additional 10 minutes, or until crispy and fork tender.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
COSORI Air Fryer,Max XL 5.8 Quart,1700-Watt Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven & Oilless Cooker for Roasting,LED Digital Touchscreen with 11 Presets,Nonstick Basket,ETL Listed(100 Recipes)
The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12 ("I Love My" Series)
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 4 ounces potatoes
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 0mgSodium 411mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 3g
Nutrition information is an estimate.