As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How adorable are these Halloween Spider Crackers? They are such a fun way to celebrate halloween and are easy enough to put together that even your kiddos can get in there and help!
I love an easy and fun recipe that celebrates a holiday. These spider crackers definitely fit the bill! They are more fun and spooky and are made with just a handful of ingredients:
- Ritz crackers
- Pumpkin spice cream cheese
- Pretzel sticks
- Candy eyes
Tips for making halloween spider crackers
Now, you may have noticed that these spider treats only have 6 legs and spiders have 8 legs. We found that using 6 legs fit better inside the sandwich. If you would prefer to have it be more accurate, you could totally squish in an extra pretzel stick leg on each side, just scoot the legs closer together. You may need to play around with adding a bit more cream cheese to hold them in place, if they start to fall out.
If you are looking for more Halloween inspired recipes, make sure to add these ones to your list:
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sprinkle Monster Halloween Cookie Recipe
- Mummy Chicken Fries
- 30+ Halloween Treats for Kids (Sweet & Savory)
And if you’re looking for fun ways to decorate for Halloween, check out these posts:
- Decorating for Halloween With Kids!
- Not So Scary Garbage Bag Ghosts
- How to BOO Your Neighbors
- 30 Cheap DIY Halloween Decorations
Save this for later on Pinterest!
Halloween Spider Crackers Recipe
- 16 Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup pumpkin spice cream cheese
- 32 candy eyes
- 48 pretzel sticks
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each cracker.
- Stick pretzel sticks onto every other cracker making spider legs (we found 3 on each side fit the best).
- Place a cracker on top to make a sandwich.
- Stick two candy eyes on top of each spider sandwich, using cream cheese as glue.
- Serve for a spooky fun halloween treat!