As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make three varieties of baked chicken wings on one pan with this tasty recipe! We teach you how to bake buffalo, BBQ, and garlic parmesan chicken wings at the same time!
Chicken wings were so intimidating to me for quite a while. It wasn’t until I wrote my first cookbook and tested out several chicken wing recipes, that I realized they are actually very easy to make. For more wing recipes, try our recipes for Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings and Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings.
Baked Chicken Wings – BBQ, Buffalo, and Garlic Parmesan!
I love baking chicken wings on a sheet pan because you can mix and match your favorite sauces! Just bake the chicken wings with some basic seasonings. At then end, brush on your favorite sauces, throw them under the broiler, and done!
Do you need to flip chicken wings when baking?
No, it is not necessary to flip chicken wings when baking. Just make sure they are in a single layer on the baking sheet and they will cook evenly.
Do I put sauce on wings before or after baking?
Put the sauce on after baking the wings. Then, place them under the broiler for 5 minutes. This will caramelize the sauce without burning it.
How do you know when wings are done?
The best way to check if your wings are done is with a meat thermometer. They are very inexpensive and incredibly helpful. Your wings are done when they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
More tasty appetizers:
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest
Baked Chicken Wings Recipe
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup garlic parmesan sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat chicken wings dry and arrange in a single layer on a sheet pan.
- Brush chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle chicken wings with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush buffalo sauce on 1/3 of chicken wings, BBQ sauce on 1/3 of chicken wings, and garlic parmesan sauce on 1/3 of chicken wings.
- Set oven to broil.
- Place chicken wings back in oven and broil just until sauce begins to thicken, about 5 mintues. Check frequently to make sure they do not burn.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe for baked chicken wings? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!