Instant pot garlic parmesan chicken wings are the perfect combination of garlic and parmesan. These instant pot chicken wings are loaded with garlic, parmesan, parsley, everything seasoning, and seasoned salt and pepper. You won’t want to miss them! Garlic parmesan wings cook to perfection in your pressure cooker and then crisp up in your oven or with a crisp lid.
It’s that time of year where lots of people are getting ready for game day parties and they need party food! Today, I’m sharing a yummy instant pot wing recipe today that’s perfect to share with friends! Earlier this month, I also shared an air fryer chicken wing recipe, and have an oven-baked chicken wing recipe coming soon!
Making chicken wings in the instant pot
Chicken wings in the instant pot is my favorite method. They are really easy to make in a pressure cooker and come out so juicy.
The only thing with making wings in the instant pot is you will need to bake them in the oven after pressure cooking to get that crispy chicken wing texture. If you have the Ninja Foodi, Mealthy CrispLid, or new Instant Pot Crisp, you can use that, too!
Can you cook frozen wings in instant pot?
Yes. If cooking frozen wings instead of fresh wings, just increase the cook time by 50%. So, for fresh wings, you will cook them at high pressure for 8 minutes and frozen wings are 12 minutes at high pressure.
What to serve with Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings?
We love serving chicken wings with other appetizer type recipes. Here are some of our favorites:
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Cornbread
- Pulled Pork Nachos
- Instant Pot Baked Beans
- Instant Pot Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup of water
- 4 pounds of fresh chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons everything but the bagel seasoning
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Barbecue sauce for serving
- Place a trivet and 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot.
- Make a foil bowl and place on top of the trivet. Add the chicken wings to the bowl.
- Sprinkle the wings with the garlic salt, seasoned salt, and seasoned pepper.
- Close the lid and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button, and set the time to 8 minutes on high pressure.
- Natural pressure release for 10 minutes and quick release remaining pressure.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Combine the melted butter, olive oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Mix.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the chicken wings. Make sure to coat both sides.
- Sprinkle the wings with the everthing but the bagel seasoning, minced parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, turning half way through. The wings are done when they are golden brown.
- Remove wings from the oven, sprinkle with more parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve.
Frozen wings may be used. Increase pressure cook time to 12 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs
Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend 2.3 Oz
Lawry's Seasoning Bundle (Pack of 2) includes 1-Bottle Seasoned Salt, 40 oz + 1-Bottle Seasoned Pepper, 10.3 oz
The "I Love My Instant Pot" Affordable Meals Recipe Book
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 571Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 24gCholesterol 136mgSodium 1466mgCarbohydrates 17gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 1gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 27g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest.
Did you try this recipe for Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment! You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.