Make this hearty instant pot tortellini soup tonight! This instant pot soup is filled with yummy tortellini, ground beef, flavorful spices, and lots of cheesy goodness!
Instant pot tortellini soup
This soup is so good! It’s really easy to make, and it’s done in just a few minutes, so you can make this after a busy day and have a great meal for your family. This recipe makes a big batch of cheeseburger tortellini soup, so you can save the leftovers for lunch the next day.
I love making soup in the colder months. Some of my other favorite soup recipes are Instant Pot Tomato Soup, Easy Pumpkin Soup, and Instant Pot Stuffed Pepper Soup. Make sure to check out my instant pot cookbook, too. It’s packed with 175 recipes, including an entire chapter dedicated to soups!
How long will tortellini soup last?
3-4 days in the refrigerator.
Does tortellini soup freeze well?
Cooked tortellini itself doesn’t to freeze well. However, if you prepare this soup without the tortellini, you can throw the tortellini in and let it cook while reheating.
More Instant Pot Soup Recipes:
- Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe
- Instant Pot Minestrone Soup
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup
Save this recipe for later on Pinterest!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 yellow sweet onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 cups water
- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6-ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Press the saute button on your instant pot and add the ground beef and onion.
- Brown ground beef, stirring often, until beef is no longer pink.
- Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Drain fat from the instant pot, leaving the cooked ground beef.
- Pour in the water and scrape the bottom of the pot with a wooden spoon, to insure there is no food stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Add tortellini, diced tomatoes, tomato paste, beef broth, ketchup, brown sugar, Italian seasoning, and oregano to instant pot. Mix until combined.
- Close the lid on your instat pot and set the pressure release valve to sealing.
- Press the manual or pressure cook button and set it to 12 minutes on high pressure.
- Allow the pressure to naturally release.
- Remove lid and stir in Colby Jack and Parmesan cheeses.
- Serve, topped with green onions, bacon, and cheddar cheese.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
SteamMates Wraps Compatible with Instant Pot Accessories 6 qt | Customize Your Instant Pot with Different Designs | Fits InstaPot Duo 6 qt ONLY | Spring Floral Red Duo 6 Qt
The "I Love My Instant Pot" Affordable Meals Recipe Book
Instant Pot Duo Crisp 11-in-1 Air Fryer, Electric Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer, Saute, Sous Vide, Roast, Bake, Broil, and Warmer|8 Quart|11 One-Touch Programs
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 2 cups soup
Amount Per Serving Calories 515Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 118mgSodium 915mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 12gProtein 35g
Nutrition information is an estimate.