Whip up a batch of these easy and fun Grinch Cinnamon Rolls for Christmas breakfast or a Dr. Suess celebration! They are easy to make – just 3 ingredients. They come out so cute with green frosting and tiny little red heart, yet they taste just like the cinnamon rolls you know and love.
Grinch Cinnamon Rolls and More
If you’re looking for more fun Grinch-inspired activities, check out our recipe for Grinch Christmas Cookies (one of my most popular Christmas cookie recipes!) and read my post about our Grinch Movie Night!
More Christmas Breakfast Recipes
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Casserole with Crescent Rolls
- Winter Fruit Salad
- 1 roll refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- Green food coloring
- Red heart candies
- Bake cinnamon rolls according to package directions.
- Place frosting (from cinnamon roll package) in a small bowl.
- Pour in green food coloring, mixing after each addition, until it reaches the Grinch green color (as pictured).
- Frost cinnamon rolls with green frosting and top each roll with a red heart candy.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 cinnamon roll
Amount Per Serving Calories 140Total Fat 4.5gSaturated Fat 2.5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 340mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 10gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Grinch Cinnamon Rolls? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.