Winter fruit salad is a delicious combination of winter fruit drizzled in a flavorful citrus dressing. It’s perfect as a side dish at home or as a dish to bring to a party or pot luck.
I love a good fruit salad. Unfortunately, winter is not the time to make a fruit salad full of stone fruit and berries. Winter is the time to celebrate what is in season with this tasty winter fruit salad. It’s packed with kiwi, clementines, pomegranate seeds, and topped with a yummy dressing of honey and lemon.
The dressing not only makes this winter fruit salad recipe taste extra special, but the citrus prevents browning. So you can make this salad a few hours ahead of time and store it in your refrigerator until you are ready to serve it.
If you want more fruit salad recipes, try Triple Berry Fruit Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing, Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe (Thanksgiving Fruit Salad), Honey Lime Fruit Salad, and Fruit Kabobs with Strawberry Dip.
How to make winter fruit salad?
- Start by prepping your fruit. Peel and quarter the kiwi and clementines. Remove the seeds from your pomegranate. Mix it all together in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine lemon juice and honey in a small mixing bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Drizzle the citrus dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 3 hours.
What to serve with winter fruit salad?
Fruit salad is great when served with a hearty protein and a potato dish. You can also serve it with breakfast! Try these recipes:
- Apple BBQ ribs
- Red Potato Salad
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole
- 9 kiwi, peeled and quartered
- 4 clementines, peeled and segmented
- 1/4 cup pomegranate tendrils
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- Combine kiwi, clementines and pomegranate seeds in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the honey and orange juice.
- Drizzle the citrus dressing over the prepared fruit and toss to coat.
1 drained (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges may be used in place of clementines
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 104Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 4mgCarbohydrates 26gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 4gSugar 18gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for winter fruit salad? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.