Whip up a batch of these tasty and festive Christmas Shots! These Christmas Shooters are made with just 4 ingredients and come out Grinch green!
This cheery holiday shooters are made with Coconut Rum and Green Hawaiian Punch. It’s yummy and jovial with it’s green color and Christmas-colored sprinkles around the rim!
Tips for making the best Christmas Shooters!
I have included exact measurements in the recipe below. However, you can just fill up the shot glasses with equal amounts coconut rum and Hawaiian Punch to make it easier.
Don’t skip the step of lining the rim with corn syrup as this really helps the sprinkles stick to the shot glass – making it extra festive!
More festive recipes:
- Rice Cake Christmas Ornaments
- Christmas Puppy Chow
- Healthy Christmas Tree Fruit Platter
- Grinch Christmas Cookies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons green Hawaiian Punch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut rum
- 2 teaspoons Christmas sprinkles
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- Spread corn syrup around the rim of a shot glass.
- Dip the rim of the shot glass into the sprinkles and roll around to coat the rim of the shotglass with the sprinkles.
- Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons (half way up a standard shot glass) with coconut rum.
- Pour 1 1/2 tablespoons (or the rest of the way up a standard shot glass) with Hawaiian Punch.
- Repeat as needed to serve your guests.
- Serve and enjoy!
The recipe is written for one shot; to make it easiest to double, triple, or quadruple as needed.
If using standard-sized shot glasses, you do not need to measure out the rum and punch. Simply fill the glass half-way with rum and the rest of the way with the Hawaiian punch.
Nutrition InformationYield 1 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 109Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 0mgSodium 7mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 0g
Nutrition information is an estimate.