As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Make this yummy air fryer turkey club sandwich today! It’s the perfect easy and tasty lunch anytime of year, or using leftover turkey during the holiday season!
I love my air fryer for so many things. It just makes everything so crispy and delicious. I have experimented with grilled cheese and knew I wanted to share more yummy air fryer sandwich recipes with you. Stay tuned for more sandwich inspiration soon!
More Air Fryer Recipes:
Air Fryer Turkey Club Sandwich Recipe
- 4 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices turkey
- 4 pieces cooked bacon
- 4 tomato slices
- 2 leaves romaine lettuce
- 2 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Spread mayonnaise on each slice of bread.
- Build each sandwich with bacon, turkey, lettuce, tomato, and cheese.
- Secure sandwich together with toothpicks.
- Air fry for 3 to 5 minutes, until bread has fully toasted.
- If desired, double up sandwich to make a true club sandwich.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe for Air Fryer Turkey Club Sandwich? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.