Skip the bottled stuff and make your own homemade pumpkin spice creamer at home in just minutes! This easy pumpkin spice creamer recipe uses just five real food ingredients that you may already have on hand at home!
Fall is a favorite time of year for many people. Whether it’s all of the pumpkin flavored goodies, apple flavored goodies, or a break from the hot summer weather – many of us are excited to celebrate the change of seasons!
One of the ways many of us celebrate Autumn is with all of the pumpkin spice flavored coffee drinks. Indulging in your favorite pumpkin treat regularly can get expensive! That’s why I’m sharing a simple way to make your own pumpkin spice creamer with just a handful of ingredients.
You can mix homemade pumpkin spiced creamer into coffee or add it to hot chocolate. Also, if you’re looking for a fancier pumpkin spiced drink, try my recipe for The Tastiest Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte.
What to serve with homemade pumpkin spice creamer?
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- 3 Ingredient Shortbread Cookies
- Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
How do you store homemade pumpkin spice creamer?
The creamer can be stored in the refrigerator in a jar or bottle with an air-tight lid. Some separation is normal after it’s been sitting in the fridge. I recommend shaking up the creamer prior to serving.
How long does homemade creamer stay fresh in the fridge?
This homemade creamer will stay fresh for 1 week in the fridge.
Can I make sugar free pumpkin spice creamer?
If you want to make this recipe sugar free, simply omit the honey. If desired, you may add in your favorite sugar alternative directly into your coffee when serving.
- 2 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Combine half and half, pumpkin puree, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Let boil for 1 minute, stirring the entire time.
- Remove from heat.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refirgerator for up to 1 week.
- When purchasing canned pumpkin, make sure to select "100% pure pumpkin" and not pumpkin pie mix.
- Shake or mix the creamer prior to serving from the refrigerator.
- To make sugar free: remove honey. Add a replacement sweetner directly to the coffee, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
The "I Love My Instant Pot" Affordable Meals Recipe Book
Pumpkin Bamboo Serving & Cutting Board
McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, 2 OZ
Fall Pumpkin Spice Kitchen Apron with Pocket and Extra Long Ties
The "I Love My Air Fryer" Affordable Meals Recipe Book: From Meatloaf to Banana Bread, 175 Delicious Meals You Can Make for under $12 ("I Love My" Series)
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 68Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 14mgSodium 113mgCarbohydrates 7gFiber 0gSugar 6gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an estimate.