Learn how to make the tastiest homemade pumpkin spice latte in your very own kitchen with this easy to follow recipe!
It’s September 1st, which means, it’s the official start of Pumpkin Spice Season!! I thought I would honor this favorite occasion of many with a recipe for homemade pumpkin spice lattes.
How do you make a pumpkin spice latte from scratch?
This easy pumpkin latte recipe is made with fresh brewed coffee, real pumpkin, and of course – pumpkin pie spice! Scroll down for the full printable recipe!
Our recipe for pumpkin spice lattes takes just 10 minutes and makes 2 lattes. However, you can easily double or triple the recipe if you want to make a bigger batch.
How to make pumpkin spice lattes for a crowd?
To serve this recipe for homemade pumpkin lattes to a crowd, I recommend cooking it as directed in the recipe and then transferring it to a slow cooker set to keep warm. That way, you can go back for seconds and it will still be delicious and warm.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup brewed coffee
- In a small saucepan, whisk together the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon.
- Heat over medium low heat until the mixture begins to steam but not boil.
- When the milk is hot, whisk the mixture quickly until bubbles begin to form.
- Divide the coffee evenly between each mug.
- Top the coffee with the milk mixture.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 2 Serving Size 1 Latte
Amount Per Serving Calories 189Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 20mgSodium 131mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 13gProtein 9g
Nutrition information is an estimate.