As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whip up a batch of these easy and delicious air fryer apple hand pies. They taste just like fresh and hot apple pie, yet they are ready in a fraction of the time!
I love, love, love making crispy and flavorful desserts in my air fryer. Not only are they incredibly easy to make but they tend to be ready super-duper quick. This means I can enjoy a freshly baked (or air fried) treat any night of the week! Some other desserts I have shared are Mini Apple Tarts, Air Fryer Peach Hand Pies, Air Fryer Pop Tarts, and Air Fried Oreos. I also recommend trying instant pot applesauce if you have lots of apples on hand.
Air Fryer Apple Turnovers
Today, I am sharing an amazing recipe for air-fried apple turnovers. They are made with just a few ingredients and capture that yummy fall apple flavor that so many of us love.
In fact, I’m hard-pressed to choose between apple and pumpkin. I love both flavors so much!
These apple hand pies are made with just two ingredients: puff pastry and apple pie filling! If you haven’t used puff pastry in your air fryer yet, then you are in for a real treat!
Don’t let yourself be scared of puff pastry. It’s already pre-made and all you need to do is let it defrost on the counter for 30 minutes or so before cooking with it.
You may also like:
Air Fryer Apple Hand Pies Recipe
- 1 sheet puff pastry thawed
- 1 15-ounce can apple pie filling
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Spray air fryer basket or tray with olive oil spray.
- Start by unfolding the puff pastry.
- Cut the puff pastry into 9 squares.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons apple pie filling into the center of each of the squares.
- Fold each square into a triangle and use a fork to seal the edges.
- Place apple hand pies into your air fryer, spaced about 1/2 inch apart.
- Spray each hand pie with cooking spray.
- Air fry for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!