Air Fried Oreos are fantasticly simple and amazingly delicious! You are going to be so glad you tried this recipe. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a sweet treat after a long day!
I love, love, love Oreos. I have waxed poetic about them several times over the years on the blog and shared a couple of recipes using them including Instant Pot Oreo Cheesecake, You Are My Sunshine Oreo Pops, Christmas Tree Oreo Cookies, Turkey Oreos and Peanut Butter Cup Cookie Bars (with Oreos).
Air Fryer Oreos with Crescent Rolls
Today’s recipe is another great one incorporating Oreos, but it’s even better. I say this because it’s just so darn easy. After I show you how to make them, you won’t even really need a recipe (although, you may want to hit print just so you can remember the time and temp).
Air fried Oreos are Oreos wrapped in crescent rolls and air fried to golden perfection. Then, you dust them with a little bit of powdered sugar and enjoy! I use my 3-inch mini strainer to dust the powdered sugar on top so it’s not too heavy.
Tips for making Air fried Oreos
- Space them out in the air fryer. It’s better to work in batches than squish them together so they cook evenly.
- Don’t make them ahead of time. Air fryer Oreos are really best right when they come out. They will stay fresh for a day or two but they aren’t going to have quite the same texture as they cool and sit.
- If you do have leftovers, store them in an air-tight container at room-temperature.
- You can use regular or double stuffed Oreos in this recipe. Trader Joe’s Joe Joe Cookies also work!
- There is no need to preheat your air fryer or flip the Oreos in this recipe.
- 1 (8-ounce) package crescent roll dough
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- Powdered sugar for garnish
- Open package of crescent roll dough and seperate all of the crescent rolls.
- Place one oreo in the center of each crescent roll and wrap it until it's compeltey covered. Pinch the edges to seal.
- Arrange wrapped oreos in your air fryer basket or tray in a single layer, with a little bit of space in between each cookie. You may need to work in batches.
- Air fry at 360° for 8 minutes.
- Remove air fried oreos and dust with powdered sugar.
- Enjoy immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 air fried oreo
Amount Per Serving Calories 252Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 2mgSodium 177mgCarbohydrates 39gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 1g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Air Fried Oreos? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks and #aileencooks.