Make these fun and adorable Conversation Heart Hot Cocoa Bombs! They are a unique way to celebrate Valentine’s Day, while using the ever-popular candy, conversation hearts!
We will show you, step-by-step how to make your own hot chocolate bombs at home. Including any special equipment you may need and tips and tricks for making these tasty treats.
For more Valentine’s Day treats, try one of these fun recipes:
- Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars
- Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies
- Easy Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Love Birds
- Dark Chocolate Truffles
- 1 (12-ounce) bag white candy melts
- 1/3 cup hot cocoa mix
- 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/2 cup Conversation Hearts
- 6 Sphere Silicon Mold
- Pour candy melts in a microwave safe bowl and heat in 20 seconds increments, stirring each time, until candy has melted and is shiny.
- Spread the candy melts up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered.
- Let the molds sit 5 minutes and re-spread any candy melts that sank to the bottom of the molds.
- Refrigerate molds for 45 minutes.
- Once set, carefully remove candy melt spheres from mold.
- Fill half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder and marshmallows.
- Place a glass plate in the microwave for one minute.
- Remove the plate and immediately place each empty sphere on the hot place to heat the chocolate edges.
- Place each heated sphere on each filled sphere. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the melted candy around the seam.
- While your cocoa bombs set, re-heat the left over candy melts.
- While the candy melts are still hot, place a dab of candy melts on the back of the conversation hearts and place them on the bomb. The candy melts will act as a glue.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 hot cocoa bomb
Amount Per Serving Calories 180Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 129mgCarbohydrates 42gFiber 1gSugar 36gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.