These Valentine’s Day sprinkle cookies are easy to make and fun to eat! These yellow cake mix cookies are rolled in Valentine themed sprinkles, making them the perfect Valentine’s Day treat!
I love cake mix cookies. They are so easy to make and they come out tasting so good! We used a box of yellow cake mix for these cookies but you could also use strawberry if you wanted the dough to be pink, too. You can use any type of sprinkles you want, but we prefer these heart -themed sprinkles from Wilton.
Other Valentine’s Day treats we have shared are Valentine’s Day Fruit Kabobs with Vanilla Dip, Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies, Strawberry Cake Batter Dip, Valentine’s Day Cookie Bars, Chocolate Covered Strawberry Truffles, and Instant Pot Valentine’s Day Chocolate Cake.
Can I freeze Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Cookies?
You sure can! You can freeze baked and cooled cookies. You can also freeze them in cookie dough form, after rolling them in sprinkles. Read our post on how to freeze cookie dough for all of the tips.
- 1 (15-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Pour cake mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in two eggs.
- Stir in vanilla & melted butter.
- Mix well.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Roll the balls of dough around in the sprinkles to coat.
- Place cookies, 2-inches apart, on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies are set and lightly browned.
- Serve & enjoy!!!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 2 cookies
Amount Per Serving Calories 217Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 51mgSodium 331mgCarbohydrates 29gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 16gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 2g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Valentine’s Day Sprinkle Cookies? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.