Chicken cordon bleu casserole has all of the flavors of chicken cordon bleu in a pasta-based casserole. It’s packed with egg noodles, ham, and chicken and topped with melted Swiss cheese and breadcrumbs. Yum!
If you love casseroles as much as we do, make sure you try Taco Stuffed Shells, Cheesy Ranch Chicken and Potato Casserole, and Turkey Noodle Casserole. We share new recipes every week and would love to have you sign up for our newsletter, too!
Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
This recipe for easy chicken cordon bleu casserole is fun to make and takes just a few minutes to prepare. You start by layering cooked egg noodles, chicken, and ham in a baking dish.
Next, you pour a simple cream sauce over the top and top the casserole with slices of Swiss cheese and breadcrumbs. Then, just pop it into the oven until it’s hot and bubbly and the cheese is melted.
What side dishes go well with chicken cordon bleu?
- Roasted Broccoli with Garlic
- Buttered Carrots
- Green Beans with Caramelized Shallots
- Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups chopped chicken, cooked
- 8 ounces cooked and diced ham
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Pour cooked egg noodles into a casserole dish.
- Add cooked ham and cooked chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, mix heavy cream, chicken broth, and Parmesan cheese together.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish and stir.
- Place Swiss cheese on top of casserole.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of the cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 531Total Fat 33gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 143mgSodium 891mgCarbohydrates 23gFiber 1gSugar 2gProtein 34g
Nutrition information is an estimate.