See all of our muffin recipes in one place! We have everything from banana blueberry muffins with vanilla glaze to whole wheat muffins to double chocolate muffins.
You are sure to find a muffin recipe you love from this list. We even include a few savory muffin recipes like zucchini cornbread muffins. They are perfect with a big bowl of chili. Yum!
Before I get to the list of muffin recipes, I am going to answer a few commonly asked questions about baking muffins. If you just want the muffin recipes, keep scrolling!
What happens when you Overstir muffins?
If you overstir your muffins, they will turn into a cupcake consistency. Muffin batter should be left lumpy, even with a little bit of the dry mix still peaking out.
If you do overmix your batter, there is no need to throw it out. Just know the consistency will be a little different.
How do I keep my muffins moist?
Stop muffins from drying out by storing them in an air-tight container. It’s important to let them fully cool before placing them in the container.
Which oil is best for muffins?
We recommend a milk vegetable oil like canola. Olive oil has a strong flavor that can over power your muffins. Alternately, you can use coconut oil. It has a strong slightly sweet flavor that tends to meld well with many muffin flavors.
Can I freeze muffins?
Yes, muffins freeze very well. Here is how to freeze muffins:
- Bake your muffins and remove from the muffin tins.
- Let them fully cool on a cooling rack for at least an hour.
- Wrap muffins individually in one layer of plastic wrap.
- Place wrapped muffins in a freezer-safe zip top bag.
- Stick a straw in the bag and zip the bag all the way up to the straw peeking out.
- Suck as much air out of the bag as you can, pressing the bag down around the muffins.
- Remove the straw and seal the bag.
- Label the bag with the type of muffin and date baked.
- Freeze up to 3 months.
- To reheat, take out individual muffins and let them defrost at room temperature, about 20 minutes.
- Reheat for 30 seconds in a microwave or in an oven at 350 degrees for 5 minutes, until warmed.