Make this quick and easy air fryer sausage today! We love how tasty sausage is when cooked in an air fryer.
Air fried sausage comes out with crispy skins and juicy meat on the inside. It tastes very similar to sausage cooked on the barbecue.
Other easy recipes in the air fryer we have made are Air Fryer Pork Tenderloin, air fryer bacon, air fryer frozen pot stickers, air fryer grilled cheese, air fryer frozen hash browns, and air fryer frozen chicken nuggets.
We cooked Aidells Smoked Chicken Sausages in our air fryer for this tutorial, but you can also cook breakfast sausage or linguisa. Keep in mind that you may need to add a couple of minutes of cook time if making a larger sausage.
Can I air fry sausages?
Yes you can! This post shows you exactly how to air fry sausages – including our trick to know exactly when they are done (scroll down to the recipe for the details)!
How long to cook sausages in an air fryer?
- For smoked sausages, you will want to cook them for 14 minutes.
- For uncooked sausages (like breakfast sausage), cook them for 20 minutes, or they reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees.
What temperature do I air fry sausages?
We have found that 360 degrees Fahrenheit is the best temperature for air frying sausages. However, if your air fryer only has one temperature setting (usually, 400 degrees), that will work, too.
What to serve with air fryer sausage?
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES:
- Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
- Maple Bacon Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- 4 smoked sausages, such as Aidells
- Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees.
- Cut two slits on either side of the sausages.
- Once preheated, please sausages in a single layer in air fryer.
- Air fry for 14 minutes, until the slits begin to pull apart.
- Remove sausages from air fryer and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 sausage
Amount Per Serving Calories 210Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 41mgSodium 562mgCarbohydrates 1gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 0gSugar 1gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 8g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer sausage? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.