As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Tasty air fryer cauliflower ready in just 20 minutes! We love this easy air frier roasted cauliflower recipe topped with grated parmesan cheese. Yum! Make sure to check out our full list of easy cauliflower recipes (which also includes our cauliflower rice recipe)!
I have fallen in-love with experimenting with my air fryer. I officially now have two air fryers – one basket style and one toaster oven style. Both of them make foods taste amazing. It might replace my number #1 love, the instant pot.
Air Fried Cauliflower with Parmesan
I love this simple roasted cauliflower recipe with parmesan cheese. Cauliflower is so easy to make in the air fryer and makes it crispy on the outside and tender in the center. The simple seasonings mesh so well with the grated parmesan. Some of our other favorite things to make in the air fryer are Air Fryer Chicken Wings and Air Fryer Bacon. If you’re looking for cauliflower with a kick, try our recipe for Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower.
I love adding parmesan cheese to my cauliflower because it adds a nice salty bite to my vegetables. Plus, it makes it extra kid-friendly. Although, I have found roasted cauliflower in general is something my kiddos will eat. We also love it in rice form and as Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes.
How do you know when cauliflower is cooked?
Your cauliflower is ready when you can easily stick a fork into it. This is also known as fork-tender. For air fried or roasted cauliflower, your cauliflower will have slightly browned edges when it is ready.
More air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen Pot Stickers
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Fast & Easy Air Fryer Sausage
How to make air fryer cauliflower?
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Toss your cauliflower in a bit of avocado oil.
- Sprinkle the cauliflower with fresh ground black pepper and garlic salt.
- Mix until the cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Arrange cauliflower on your air fryer tray or basket.
- Air fry for 15-20 minutes, until fork tender.
I don’t have avocado oil. Can I use a different type of oil?
Yes, you can use a different vegetable oil. Olive oil will also work. I don’t recommend canola oil or generic vegetable oil because it won’t have the best flavor.
What to serve with air fryer cauliflower?
Cauliflower has such a mild flavor that it can really go with any protein. Here are some main dish ideas:
- Crispy Oven Baked Chicken Thighs
- Instant Pot Salmon with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Pork Loin
- Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups
As a second side, we recommend:
- Blooming Potatoes (aka hasselback potatoes)
- Instant Pot Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Instant pot baked potatoes
- Roasted Root Vegetables
Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 large head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees while prepping the cauliflower.
- Toss the cauliflower in oil, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Arrange cauliflower in an even layer in your air fryer.
- Air fry for 20 minutes, shaking every 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with parmesan, and serve.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer cauliflower? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment.