Add these crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts with bacon and maple syrup to your list of air fryer recipes to try. You will never want to eat brussels sprouts another way again!
I love a good roasted vegetable. It has completed changed my relationship with vegetables. They have gone from a necessary boring (sometimes mushy) side dish to a crispy and flavorful side dish that I actually look forward to eating!
Making Brussels Sprouts in the Air Fryer
Since getting my air fryer, I have been experimenting quite a bit with air frying vegetables. I love how they get crispy around the outside and tender on the inside with very little oil. Air frying Brussels sprouts is so easy and the addition of the bacon and maple syrup makes it taste amazing.
If you are looking for more tasty vegetable recipes, try air fryer cauliflower, instant pot carrots with brown sugar glaze, and roasted broccoli with garlic. Another favorite air fryer recipe is our Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe.
How to make air fryer Brussels sprouts?
- Start by whisking together olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper.
- Pour it over halved Brussels sprouts and chopped bacon.
- Air fry for 12-15 minutes, until crispy.
- Remove from air fryer and enjoy!
What to serve with Air Fryer Brussels sprouts?
More air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Whole Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen Pot Stickers
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Nuggets
- Air Fryer Frozen Hash Browns
- Fast & Easy Air Fryer Sausage
- Air Fryer Bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees.
- Combine brussels sprouts and bacon in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together olive oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the oil mixture over the brussels sprouts and mix until fully coated.
- Arrange brussels sprouts in basket or tray of air fryer.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes, until sprouts are crispy and bacon is fully cooked. Shake twice during cooking.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 185Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 6mgSodium 655mgCarbohydrates 15gNet Carbohydrates 0gFiber 3gSugar 8gSugar Alcohols 0gProtein 5g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for air fryer Brussels sprouts? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment. You can also tag us in your recipe creations on social media using @aileencooks.