As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole is full of flavorful layers! It makes for a great meal any day of the week and is incredibly family friendly. Once you whip-up this delicious air fryer recipe, it will quickly become a household favorite.
When it comes to weeknight dinners, I am always one for casseroles. They’re simple to put together and offer the tastiest meals. The idea of layering delicious ingredients and letting the flavors bake slowly together is already making my mouth water!
Coming up with a recipe for an air fryer casserole has been on my agenda for quite some time. Tater tots hold a special place in my heart because they remind me of my childhood. I am so thrilled to share with you this incredible Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole. From the crunch of the tater tots to the delectable flavor of the meat mixture… this air fryer dinner recipe has so much to offer!
Need More Dinner Ideas?
If it isn’t obvious: I love a good air fryer recipe! Check out these lovely dinner ideas that we’re sure your family will love:
My Air Fryer Cookbook
Can’t get enough of your air fryer either? Well, you’re in luck because I have a cookbook dedicated to this incredible appliance! You can check it out here – it’s filled with 175 recipes for the air fryer.
I made sure that all the recipes were easy to make and also, very budget-friendly. You can find it at Amazon, Walmart, Barnes & Noble, and your favorite local bookstore.
What Is A Casserole?
A traditional casserole is any meal (which usually consists of layers of ingredients) that’s prepared in a deep casserole dish and slowly baked in the oven. Of course, you can also make certain casseroles in the air fryer, just like this Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole.
What Is An Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole?
My Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole consists of layers of tater tots, ground beef, and a generous amount of cheese on top. Since it’s made in the air fryer, the tater tots retain their tasty crunch, which is what makes this recipe so deliciously unique.
How Long Does This Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole Cook For?
This casserole cooks in the air fryer for a total of 13 minutes.
How Do I Store My Tater Tot Casserole?
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container and leave it in the fridge for 3-5 days. If you decide to freeze it, cover it with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil. It can be kept in the freezer for up to three months.
Air Fryer Tater Tot Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 20-ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- 76 tater tots frozen
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat air fryer to 400ºF.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, until just browned.
- Season beef with paprika, salt, and pepper. Mix in cream of mushroom soup and remove from heat.
- Arrange tater tots in a single layer inside a (9-inch) cake pan. Place cake pan inside air fryer.
- Air fry tater tots 7 minutes.
- Top tater tots with meat mixture and cook an additional 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over tater tot casserole and cook an additional 3 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove pan from air fryer and let cool 5 minutes. Sprinkle casserole with parsley. Serve and enjoy!