Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe
You guys, this cheesy garlic bread is SO good! I had been experimenting with making my own garlic bread since I started making homemade french bread and have had some serious failures. This one is a winner!
I start with softened cream cheese mixed with softened butter. I whip it up a little bit with a fork until it’s smooth and a little bit fluffy. Then, I mix in minced garlic (of course!). I spread the cream cheese-butter-garlic mix onto a loaf of french bread and top it with grated mozzarella cheese and dried parsley. I sprinkle a bit of salt on top of all of the cheesy goodness and bake it in the oven for 15 minutes – until the cheese is melted and the edges of the bread are golden.
Take your garlic bread to the next level with this cheesy recipe.
- 1 loaf french bread
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice french bread lengthwise in half.
- In a small bowl, mix together cream cheese and butter with a fork until combined and slightly fluffy. Mix in minced garlic.
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto both slices of the french bread.
- Top cream cheese mixture with mozzarella cheese, followed by dried parsley and salt.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges are crispy and golden brown.
Amount Per Serving Calories 325