Whip up a batch of this yummy taco Mac and cheese that was inspired by the TikTok recipe that went viral! This easy taco inspired macaroni and cheese is made with just 4 ingredients and ready in under 20 minutes.
Everything is better with a taco spin
I love a good easy weeknight pasta recipe. I’m also semi-obsessed with making taco versions of my favorite recipes. So far, I have shared recipes for:
- Instant Pot Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Taco Casserole
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
Making TikTok Taco Mac & Cheese
To make this viral TikTok recipe, start by browning a pound of ground beef. Meanwhile, cook 2 boxes of shells and cheese (according to package directions).
Finally, Mix together the cooked pasta and cheese packet, along with the cooked ground beef, a can of Rotel tomatoes, and a packet of taco seasoning. Yum! I just love how simple and delicious this recipe is to make.
More Mac & Cheese Recipes:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Kraft Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs
- Loaded Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (with Video!)
- Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 (12-ounce) boxes shells and cheese
- 1 (10-ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1-ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Start by browning the ground beef over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the shells according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the cheese packets (from the shells and cheese boxes), ground beef, rotel tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Leftovers may be refrigerated and used within 3 days or frozen up to 3 months.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 426Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 105mgSodium 925mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 2gSugar 2gProtein 35g
Nutrition information is an estimate.
Did you try this recipe for Taco Mac and Cheese? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!