As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Whip up a batch of this yummy taco Mac and cheese that was inspired by the TikTok recipe that went viral! This easy taco inspired macaroni and cheese is made with just 4 ingredients and ready in under 20 minutes.
Everything is better with a taco spin
I love a good easy weeknight pasta recipe. I’m also semi-obsessed with making taco versions of my favorite recipes. So far, I have shared recipes for:
- Instant Pot Taco Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Taco Casserole
- Taco Stuffed Shells
- Instant Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
Making TikTok Taco Mac & Cheese
To make this viral TikTok recipe, start by browning a pound of ground beef. Meanwhile, cook 2 boxes of shells and cheese (according to package directions).
Finally, Mix together the cooked pasta and cheese packet, along with the cooked ground beef, a can of Rotel tomatoes, and a packet of taco seasoning. Yum! I just love how simple and delicious this recipe is to make.
More Mac & Cheese Recipes:
- Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Instant Pot Kraft Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs
- Loaded Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese Recipe (with Video!)
- Baked White Cheddar Mac and Cheese
Taco Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 12 ounce boxes shells and cheese
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- Start by browning the ground beef over medium heat.
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the shells according to package directions.
- Drain the pasta and mix in the cheese packets (from the shells and cheese boxes), ground beef, rotel tomatoes, and taco seasoning.
- Stir well.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you try this recipe for Taco Mac and Cheese? Let us know what you thought with a rating and comment!